Are you interested in volunteering for a position on the Board of Directors of OALT/ABO? If so, we are looking for you. The following positions are currently available:
- Maintains minutes of all Board of Director meetings.
- Prepares and distributes agendas and minutes to the Board of Directors and Appointed Officers.
External Communications Coordinator
- Prepares OALT/ABO marketing and publicity.
- Acts a liaison between OALT/ABO and other library associations, Library & Information Technician programs and other library education courses.
Internal Communications Coordinator
- Disseminates information about OALT/ABO, issues and developments in library sciences and library technicians to Association members.
- Coordinates website, discussion list and salary survey
- Advocates on behalf of Chapters and Chapter members.
- Provides upcoming information about Chapter events to the Internal Communications Coordinator.
- Responsible for inter Chapter communication and submits Chapter programming requests to the Board of Directors.
- Maintains a complete collection of OALT/ABO documents
- Maintains an inventory of the archival materials.
If you are interested in learning more about or filling any of these roles, please contact Vincent Elit via email at email@example.com, or one of our social media platforms.