Call for Submissions
NewsLETTER/NouvELLES was formerly published three times a year. The Board of Directors of OALT/ABO made a decision in 2017 to discontinue the newsletter and reformat it into a blog, incorporating it into our website.
We would like to hear from you, all and any (even a quote) contributions are appreciated. Our blog is your window of opportunity, to which YOU can send:
- Professional development and education matter to us, so please send us your experiences
- Upcoming events/workshops/training/etc.
- Updates about yourself, your work, job developments etc. How about telling us about a day in the life of your workplace?
- New technologies/tools/databases
- Book reviews are a fantastic icebreaker if you are nervous about writing
- Library related antidotes, humour, interesting facts and quotes
- Your blogs or blogs that you enjoy, websites, your social cataloguing profiles : GoodReads, Shelfari, LibraryThing
Please send your submissions to our Internal Communications Coordinator at email@example.com.
- The length and style is up to you.
- All formats are welcomed
- We encourage the use of website URL’s, but please note that they could change without notice which would invalidate your links.
- Photographs in black and white or colour are welcomed. *Permission of all members of the photograph is necessary.
- With your submission, please include your name and a line or two about yourself.
- We welcome articles in French.
Board of Directors | Conseil d’administration
Ontario Association of Library Technicians/Association des bibliotechniciens de l’Ontario
firstname.lastname@example.org | https://oaltabo.on.ca/