Members and Non-members can monitor/send postings on the OALT/ABO discussion list.
The purpose of this list is to communicate electronically with members regarding OALT/ABO and other library organizations events and activities, and to provide a forum for members to discuss career related issues. All members are encouraged to post job opportunities, meeting notices, professional development activities, and to discuss issues which are relevant to Library Technicians and libraries.
Archived List (as of January 01, 2018): https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/oaltabodiscussion/info
Registration to the new OALT/ABO Listserv
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive an email, like the one below:
- To join the OALT/ABO Discussion List Group, please either select Join the Group or reply, to the email. No reply text is necessary.
- You will then receive the following email:
- Once your request has been approved, a final email will be sent:
The following email addresses are associated with our Listserv:
Post Message: email@example.com
List Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org